Running a food business from home
Do you love making food and are considering how you can turn your passion into a part-time or full-time business? Whether you are a cake baker, cake decorator or budding chef, then this is the class for you.
Ms. Cupcake started her business in her home kitchen in south London in 2010. She wanted to change her career but didn’t have the first clue about how to do it. Sound familiar? Ms. C has developed the class she wished she could have taken when starting out!
In this class you will learn how to:
- Set up the business in terms of HMRC
- Register your home kitchen with your local council
- Obtain food safety and hygiene qualifications
- Get your business online
- Use social media effectively
- Brand your business and find your unique selling point
- Employ staff
- Find customers and a marketplace to retail your goods
- Get methods in place so that you run your business rather than having it run you!
This information-packed 2 hour seminar led by Mellissa Morgan (aka Ms. Cupcake) will educate and motivate you to get your business off the ground!