We currently have a vacancy for a – Full Time Sales Assistant
Here at Ms. Cupcake we are passionate about amazingly indulgent vegan food and top-notch customer service. If you love those things too, then we’d love to have you apply to work with us! We are recruiting for permanent experienced sales staff due to company growth.
HOURS: 40 hours per week – shifts can start as early as 8am or finish as late as 9pm
DAYS WORKING EACH WEEK: This will fluctuate but it is very likely you will be working Saturdays and Sundays
REMUNERATION: £7.50 per hour (starting wage) regardless of age. At successful completion of your probationary period your wage will go up to £7.70 per hour. Team members tend to have pay rises throughout each year (depending on performance) at Ms. Cupcake.
LOCATION: Ms. Cupcake – 408 Coldharbour Lane, Brixton, London, SW9 8LF
- You need a passion and love for vegan food
- You must be friendly, outgoing and confident when working with the public
- You must be flexible, dependable and comfortable working with a small team
- Serving food items to customers and providing amazing customer service
- Knowing our products inside and out to provide sales advice to our customers
- Money handling and balancing tills
- Stocktaking, inventories and record keeping
- Unpacking deliveries of stock, pricing items and merchandising
- Cleaning and organising the bakery/shop and ensuring hygiene standards are adhered to at all times
- To answer the telephone and deal with customer enquiries
- To shop for ingredients locally
- To take photographs of products and participate in our social media profile
- To help in the kitchen from time to time – making milkshakes, teas, sandwiches etc.
- Experience working in Customer Service and Sales
- Have the ability to learn new methods and systems
- Be able to multitask and stay organised
Please send a CV and a letter explaining why you would be the ideal candidate for the role to email@example.com – If you like making food, send us pictures or tell us about your blog!
Deadline for applications – Sunday August 27th 5pm.