We currently have a vacancy for an Administration Assistant – Part Time
Here at Ms. Cupcake we are passionate about amazingly indulgent vegan food and top-notch customer service. If you love those things too, then we’d love to have you apply to work with us! We are recruiting for permanent office staff due to company growth.
ROLE: Administration Assistant
HOURS: We are looking for PART TIME (24 hours per week) 9am-5:30pm
DAYS WORKING EACH WEEK: Mondays, Thursdays and Fridays
REMUNERATION: £8.00 per hour (starting wage). At successful completion of your probationary period you wage will likely increase. Team members tend to have pay rises throughout each year (depending on performance) at Ms. Cupcake.
LOCATION: Ms. Cupcake offices in Brixton, London
- Proven ability to work methodically and to a high level of accuracy
- Focused, with a good work ethic
- Is flexible, dependable and comfortable working with a small team
- Data entry and maintaining records and inventories
- Photocopying, scanning, laminating and filing
- Ordering ingredients and supplies for the shop and office
- Answering emails and phone calls at our office
- Aiding in the consolidation of weekly and monthly accounts
- General office support
- Experience working with Excel, Word, Outlook and other MS office applications
- Ability to follow and learn new systems and programs
- High standard of literacy and numeracy
- Excellent eye for detail and accuracy
- Knowledge of Xero, Asana, Slack, Capsule, Shopify, Clover and WordPress (desirable but not required)
APPLICATION PROCESS: Please send a CV and a letter explaining why you would be the ideal candidate for the role to email@example.com
START DATE: Ideally, we are looking for someone to start by the end of November.
We are accepting applications until November 15th 5pm.