We have 2 roles available at Ms. Cupcake!
Full Time (40hrs) Bakery Assistant and Part Time (24hrs) Bakery Assistant
Here at Ms. Cupcake we are passionate about amazingly indulgent vegan food and top-notch customer service. If you love those things too, then we’d love to have you apply to work with us! We are recruiting for permanent experienced bakery staff due to company growth.
HOURS: FULL TIME working 5 days per week, PART TIME working 3 days per week
DAYS WORKING EACH WEEK: Will fluctuate each week, but it is very likely you will be working Saturdays and/or Sundays. Please note, shifts can start as early as 8am or finish as late as 9pm.
You need a passion and love for vegan food
You must be friendly, outgoing and confident when working with the public
You must be flexible, dependable and comfortable working with a small team
BAKERY ASSISTANT DUTIES:
Making icing, baked goods, sandwiches and other savoury items
Decorating large cakes, cupcakes and other bakery items
Cleaning and organising the bakery/shop
- You need some experience working in a bakery/restaurant environment or having completed culinary training
- You need to be able to bake/decorate cakes
- You need the ability to learn new methods and systems
Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A full CV
- A letter explaining which role you are applying for and why you would be the ideal candidate for that role
- Pictures of things you have previously made/baked or a link to your instagram/blog
We are specifically looking for people who can start asap – but we will also consider applications from people able to start within 1 month.