We have 1 role available at Ms. Cupcake!
Full Time (40hrs) Bakery Assistant
Here at Ms. Cupcake we are passionate about amazingly indulgent vegan food and top-notch customer service. If you love those things too, then we’d love to have you apply to work with us! We are recruiting for permanent experienced bakery staff.
HOURS: FULL TIME working 5 days per week
DAYS WORKING EACH WEEK: Will fluctuate each week, but it is very likely you will be working Saturdays and/or Sundays. Please note, shifts can start as early as 8am or finish as late as 9pm.
You need a passion and love for vegan food
You must be friendly, outgoing and confident when working with the public
You must be flexible, dependable and comfortable working with a small team
BAKERY SALES ASSISTANT DUTIES:
- Making icing, baked goods, sandwiches and other savoury items
- Decorating large cakes, cupcakes and other bakery items
- Serving customers and providing amazing customer service
- Stocktaking, inventories and record keeping
- Cleaning and organising the bakery/shop
- You need experience working in a bakery/restaurant or have culinary training
- You need to be able to bake and/or decorate cakes
- The ability to learn new methods and systems
Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A full CV
- A letter explaining which role you are applying for and why you would be the ideal candidate for that role
- Pictures of things you have previously made/baked or a link to your instagram/blog that has pictures of past bakes
We are specifically looking for people who can start asap – but we will also consider applications from people able to start within 1 month. Please only apply if you are currently living in the London area.